Rethinking Leadership in Long-Term Care
In these demanding times for long term care leaders, we must look for “new” leaders in our organizations. Finding and training these new shining stars will be discussed in this interactive class. Ways to empower staff will be analyzed, as well as characteristics of a good leader. Differentiation between management and leadership will be defined.
- Differentiate between management and leadership
- Recognize how staff empowerment relates to leadership
- Discover the value of staff empowerment
- Describe the characteristics of a good leader
- Discuss the effects of the new philosophy of leadership and how it impacts culture change
Course Price: $109
Calendar - View the Course Calendar.
Information - Call 913-477-8251 for more information.
Contact Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (6 contact hours, 6-Admin Hours)