Person Directed Care Planning
- Differentiate between care plan myths and regulatory requirements
- Discuss how to make the care planning process better for your residents by returning the care plan to its "rightful owner"
- Create a care plan that is a useful professional tool that staff actively reference
- Examine strategies to reduce time spent on unnecessary paperwork
- Care Plan Myths
- Care Planning Measurable Objectives and Goals
- Regulations and Care Plans
- Care Plan Case Study
- Writing Narrative Care Plans
- Writing Narrative "I" Care Plans
This course is taught by long-term care professionals who continue to implement person directed care and overcome the challenges. We connect with your staff and work through those challenges and provide tools and resources for success. This course is designed for any and all disciplines involved in the care plan process: nurses, social workers, dieticians, direct caregivers, and therapists.
Course Price: $49
Calendar - View the Course Calendar.
Information - Call 913-477-8251 for more information.
Contact Hours: 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. (3 contact hours, 3-Res Care Hours)