- Cite characteristics of resilience in older adults
- Describe ways to improve physical health
- Identify ways to prevent negative effects of poor oral health
- Describe ways to prevent cognitive impairment
- Express tips for overall health improvement
So often we talk about quality of life and healthy aging for our residents. What does it really mean? This course will discuss overall health, identifying four major areas of interest. Physical, oral, cognitive and mental health will be defined, as well as suggestions for improving or tips to prevent decline. Tips for overall health will also be explained.
Registration Link: Healthy Aging & Quality of Life ONLINE Course
Course Price: $24
Information: Call 913-477-8251 for more information
Contact Hours: 1 contact hour, 1-Resident Care
*This class is available to take whenever it is convenient for you.