GERTI's mission is to improve the quality of care throughout the field of aging by providing education, training and development.
GERTI is the educational branch of Evergreen Community. The mission of Evergreen Living Innovations, Inc.
GERTI and Evergreen Community were established in January of 2003 as a private, not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization.
Over 5,900 people from 463 organizations have completed GERTI classes as of January 2018. Participants are employees from long-term care, assisted living, home plus, law firms, high school, community colleges, and consulting companies. They work in all roles, from administrators to dietary assistants to chaplains to directors of nursing.
Over 9,600 people have attended GERTI presentations across the nation since 2004, through the following organizations and associations:
- Pioneer Network
- American College of Health Care Administrators
- American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators
- LeadingAge Kansas
- Kansas Adult Care Executives
- Kansas Advocates for Better Care
- Kansas Health Care Association
- Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services
- Kansas Dietary Managers Association
- Kansas Long Term Care Ombudsman
- LeadingAge Missouri
- LeadingAge Oklahoma
- Missouri Health Care Association
- Missouri League for Nursing
- Missouri Coalition Celebrating Care Continuum Change (MC5)
- Minnesota Institute for Aging
- Activity Directors Association of Missouri
- Nevada Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Ohio Health Care Association
- LeadingAge Pennsylvania
- Utah Health Care Association