Let's Talk About Dying
- Differentiate between palliative and hospice care
- Describe how to effectively communicate to a dying person
- Recognize how good customer service is important throughout the dying process
- Learn about supplemental therapies, their corresponding benefit, and appropriate timing for these interventions
- Identify signs of impending death
- End of Life Philosophy
- Death and Mortality Exercise
- Effective Communication
- Case Studies
- End of Life Customer Service
- Signs and Symptoms of Dying
- Measuring Success
- Regulatory Compliance
This course is taught by a hospice team that understands the daily challenges of caring for people at the end of life. We connect with your staff and work through those challenges and provide tools and resources for success. This course is designed to teach staff how to provide a personal, peaceful, and meaningful dying experience for elders and families.
Course Price: $109
Calendar - View the Course Calendar.
Information - Call 913-477-8251 for more information.
Contact Hours: 6 hours, 6 Res-Care Hours