State Regulations for Dummies - Skilled Nursing Edition ONLINE
- Compare statutes and regulations.
- Discover the reason why regulations were developed.
- Identify how the state regulations are organized.
- Become familiar with regulations and how they apply to daily tasks.
- Demonstrate understanding of how the regulations support resident-centered care.
- Describe how to be survey ready.
If you ever wanted to have a basic understanding of the state regulations that govern skilled nursing homes in Kansas from a non-clinical or administrative perspective, then this is the class for you. Understanding whether a resident can be admitted or discharged can be confusing. Learn how to navigate through the state regulations and gain a better understanding of what they mean and how they impact your role. You will also gain insight of survey readiness.
Registration Link: State Regulations for Dummies - Skilled Nursing Edition
Course Price: $99
Information: Call 913-477-8251 for more information
Contact Hours: Anytime that is convenient for you (6 CEUS for adult care home administrators and operators (administrative), social workers, and nurses)
*This class is available to take whenever it is convenient for you.