Res Choice & Staff Empowerment ONLINE
- Discover the value of honoring choice related to eating, bathing, sleeping and spending the day
- Describe the importance of sleep on residents' quality of life
- Analyze the impact of consistent staffing on resident choice
- Identify three modifications that may need to be made
- Explore the importance of developing an individualized plan of care with input from the direct care partner
- Empowerment: Creating leaders at every level
- Consistent assignment and scheduling that makes sense
- Deinstitutionalize the environment and create home
- Promoting community
- Regulations that support create home
No matter where you are on your resident-centered care journey, this class is for you. Discover how to honor resident choice with schedules, bathing, dining, and living a meaningful life, using real life examples. After completion of this course you will be able to identify staff empowerment and hiring right, as well as regulations that support creating home.
This course meets the requirement for new CNA instructors. This course in addition to Residents Rights, Resident-Centered Approach to Dementia Care, or Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation fulfill the 7-hour requirement.
Registration Link: Resident Choice & Staff Empowerment ONLINE Course
Course Price: $99
Information: Call 913-477-8251 for more information
Contact Hours: Anytime that is convenient for you (6 contact hours, 4-Res Care Hours, 2-Administrative Hours)
*This class is available to take whenever it is convenient for you.