Re-thinking Leadership and Staff Empowerment ONLINE
- Differentiate between management and leadership
- Recognize how staff empowerment relates to leadership
- Discover the value of staff empowerment
- Describe the characteristics of a good leader
- Discuss the effects of the new philosophy of leadership and how it impacts culture changeCite regulations that guide prevention of abuse, neglect and exploitation
In these demanding times for long term care leaders, we must look for “new” leaders in our organizations. Finding and training these new shining stars will be discussed in this interactive class. Ways to empower staff will be analyzed, as well as characteristics of a good leader. Differentiation between management and leadership will be defined.
Registration Link: Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation
Course Price: $99
Contact Hours: Anytime that is convenient for you (6 contact hours, 6-Admin Hours)
*This class is available to take whenever it is convenient for you.