Infection Control ONLINE
- Summarize how infections are spread
- Discover why infections occur at a higher rate in older adults
- Distinguish between standard precautions and transmission-based precautions
- Examine ways to protect yourself and residents from infection
- Demonstrate the importance of hand washing and hand hygiene
Infection control is a very important aspect of any adult care home’s quality assurance program. Older adults are more vulnerable to infections. All staff must understand their role in infection control and why we do it. This course will describe the regulations that guide us, explain how infections are spread and how to prevent it.
Registration Link: Infection Control
Course Price: $19
Information: Call 913-477-8251 for more information
Contact Hours: 1 CEU for adult care home administrators and operators (1-Admin)
*This class is available to take whenever it is convenient for you.