FREE KC Elder Law Workshop - January 3, 2019
HOW TO GET MEDICAID COVERAGE FOR YOUR ASSISTED LIVING OR NURSING HOME CARE...WITHOUT SELLING YOUR HOME OR LEAVING YOUR FAMILY WITHOUT A DIME!
Olathe, KS– One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home. What a shame to see someone's life savings of 30, 40, or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in a crisis or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets! Most of the public does not yet realize that the laws on asset protection and long-term care planning have changed. It is extremely important that you know about these changes and how they may affect your long-term care planning! A brand new, free informational workshop hosted by local Elder Law Attorney, William G. Hammond with KC Elder Law, will be held:
Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 from 6:00pm - 7:00pm at Evergreen Community of Johnson County
At this meeting, here is some of what you will discover:
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spenddown.
- How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
- The asset protection language that most people don't have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life's savings.
- Veteran's benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect your famiy under the new laws.
- How to find the right Senior Care Community and what to expect in the process.
- How to get good care at a Senior Care Commununity.
- Senior care options for independence; planning for today and the future.
Attendance at this meeting is free, but seating is limited. You can reserve your spot by calling 913-338-5713. This meeting will fill up quickly so call right away. "Special Bonus!! We will also be distributing a FREE copy of "The Consumer's Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets." (Limit 2 per household.)
Call KC Elder Law at 913-338-5713 to reserve your spot. Act today. We fill up quickly.